Privacy Notice - hdmilfporn.com
Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
This website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of majority.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to handling your personal data in a secure manner.
This policy applies to data gathered when you visit or browse the desktop or mobile version of the website, to data gathered during use of any application we have authored to allow access to the website content, and to data gathered during the course of any email communication with the website administrators.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us through our contact form.
Personal information we collect
Whether you are a member or a browser of our website determines the types of information that we collect as follows:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
How we collect information
We collect your data using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - Your personal data is collected when you perform such activities as registering for website membership, posting comments or other materials to the website, or communicating with us to get support, to give feedback or for any other reason.
Use of personal information
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to enable your interaction with it
- To serve content and advertising that is relevant to your interests
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To enable us to provide support and reply to your communications
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Sharing of information
We will only share your personal information with certain third parties for the following purposes:
- Contractors and companies who perform services to ensure the efficient operation of the website, and only for the performance of the services
- Legal successors in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Law enforcement, legal and regulatory authorities to satisfy applicable law, for reasons of security and to protect against harm the rights of our company, users and others
Your rights regarding your information
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of Information
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.